Thursday, September 3, 2009

The First Meet of the Year

On Tuesday, I had my first cross country meet of the season. The meet was at Prarie and my race started at about 6 o'clock. This was my third time running this course, so I knew it pretty well and I was excited to run. The previous two years the meet was extremely hot, but this year it was perfect running weather, about 70 degrees so the race was much more enjoyable. The race was about 20 meters short of 2.5 miles. My next meet is on Saturday, in Pella, so it will be a long drive there.

4 comments:

  1. *yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    b-o-r-i-n-g
    laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
    snooze fest!

    all of the above :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should write about something else.
    like i dont...maybeeee...ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i noticed that your pseudonym (sp?) was florence kilpatrick....is there a story behind that? ;)

    ReplyDelete