Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Topics

Okay so I never really did a blog post about what my topics for this year were going to be. The reason being it took me quite a while to decide but I have finally come up with them. My first topic is going to be school activities. Mostly these will be ones I am involved in like pep band, marching band, concert band, cross country, track, or other various clubs. This topic also might include any other school events. So basically this is just a broad topic of "school" if that is allowed. Don't be surprised if I talk about marching band a lot, since that is one of my interests in life. My second topic is going to be Spain. As I have mentioned numerous times before I went to Spain over the summer and I had the time of my life! If I ever get the chance to go to another country again Spain will be on the TOP of my list. When I talk about Spain I will try to include some facts about the country while sharing an experience I had while I was there. My third topic I had chosen is biology. I really like science in general and as of recently I have ordered an issue of a science magazine(I can't remember the name but I will find out when it comes in the mail). Sometimes I read Scientific American articles on the Internet and other such stuff but this is the first time I am actually going to PAY to read the articles which will be nice since I usually don't get the full length article online. Once I get my magazine in the mail I can start this topic since I haven't actually done a post on it yet. I will probably just write about interesting articles I read and scientific mysteries(those are my favorite!).

So although I probably won't talk about each of these topics each week I will definitively talk about them over the course of the year. I hope you find my topics interesting as I do! Hopefully soon I will get to add some visuals to my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment